A Monumental Wedding Venue
The Versailles Ballroom is the largest of the three ballrooms at 100 feet by 70 feet wide. A total of 7000 square feet, and perhaps the most luxurious.
Decorated in the elaborate style that emulates the fabulous palace of Versailles in Paris, your wedding reception of up to 400 guests will be everything you ever dreamed of! And for your next corporate event, gather up to 600 people for a company conference, trade show, or meeting. The Versailles Ballroom ceiling rises to an impressive height of 13 feet.
The Versailles is lit by four colossal crystal chandeliers, and the walls are embellished with matching crystal sconces. The walls are stunning with beautiful mirrors. There is a raised stage for your DJ or band to perform. It overlooks an eight hundred square foot polished hardwood dance floor. The remainder of the room is adorned with a luxurious deep pile carpet.
The Perfect Wedding Venue
When it comes to wedding planning, there’s undoubtedly many arrangements and considerations to plan for — most substantial of which is the venue. If you’re looking for the ideal place for your ceremony and celebration, look no further than our Versailles Ballroom! It features everything you need for your wedding, including a spacious dance floor, elegant lighting, and luxurious furnishings.
Dinning You Won't Forget
The food served at your wedding shouldn’t just be plentiful — exquisite taste and presentation is
vital, as well. At Fishers, we’ve got you covered! Our wedding packages feature food and
beverage options perfectly tailored to you and your guests. From hot buffets and top-shelf open
bars to chef-attended stations and more, our dining options are sure to leave a lasting
Your Needs Are Met At Fishers
By turning to Fishers for your wedding venue, you are getting so much more than merely a
space for you and your guests — you are partnering with a team of experienced and
professional wedding specialists. We are happy to make special accommodations to ensure
your wedding day is memorable for all the right reasons!
- A spacious refined lobby provides access to the upper level of our parking structure with over 550 total parking spaces. It also contains the coat check room and large, modern restrooms.
- The Versailles has a lovely, comfortable bridal suite with a private bathroom for your use. You may use it before your ceremony, or you and your attendants can use it as a private retreat during the course of the night. The ballroom has large custom-built oval tables and luxurious chairs. The tables are fitted with floor-length table linens and napkins in the color of your choice. Elegant crystal candelabras or towering glass vases are the table centerpieces for your floral arrangements.
- You may customize your room setup, including the head table. You may choose a large raised bridal table, a sweetheart table or a bridal head table in the center of the ballroom. Regardless of your choice, your table will be fully dressed in linens and lace. Chair covers, upscale linens, table runners, and other enhancements are available.
- The Versailles Ballroom has its own independent environmental system. There are extensive lighting and complimentary uplighting. If an audiovisual presentation is planned, there is a drop-down screen, 10 x 10 foot square behind the stage.
- The Rose Terrace is adjacent to the Versailles Ballroom. It is a substantial room used for the cocktail hour, and it has beautiful crystal chandeliers that match the ballroom.